- Provides support and relieves elbow pain
- Ideal for anyone with tennis elbow, golf elbow, or carpal tunnel
- Thick, tubular cushion provides long-lasting comfort
- Flexible, durable neoprene conforms to your arm
- Fully adjustable to fit most sizes
Repetitive wrist and arm motions from lifting objects, playing tennis or golf, or typing on a keyboard can strain your tendons and muscles, causing pain in your elbow. The Think Ergo Elbow Band provides instant relief. By applying comfortable pressure to your forearm, the band reduces stress on your elbow. The Think Ergo Elbow Band is made of durable neoprene to conform to your arm, absorb shock, and withstand moisture. Its slim, low-profile design doesn't get in the way of your activities. A thick cushion insert provides long-lasting comfort. The band is fully adjustable with a low-profile micro velcro that doesn't rub against your skin or fray. Provides relief for anyone with tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis), golf elbow (medial epicondylitis), or carpal tunnel.
Instructions: Fasten the band around your forearm below your elbow with the round cushioned part positioned directly on the tendon/muscle area that needs support.